Did you know
1) ENSS students are in Africa? Recently they had a great breakfast and painted the classrooms! http://adgo.ca/journeyofhope/?p=682
2) Dee Gordon, "Walk to Ottawa" made a stop for lunch in our town while on her way to Ottawa? With walking to Ottawa she is creating awareness for Autism. She is lobbying for better aid for families affected by ASD. She would like to have 1milion signatures, to give to the Federal government.
Her petition can be signed at the Municipal Office. She made a 46" video of her visit to our town and sounded happy to have met our Mayor. https://www.facebook.com/groups/WalkToOttawa/permalink/1545627719019754/
5) Spring Valley Public School is holding a survey about the need of a Before and After School Program in September 2015?
6) Brighton is located at Presqu’ile Bay and connected by the Murray Canal to the Bay Of Quinte?
8) the Legion is in need of active volunteers to keep the Legion viable for the future?