In 1915 there was also High School reunion in our town. At that time the Brighton High School was located at Prince Edward Street, in the neighborhood where currently The Bargain Shop is. Shortly afterwards the school was sold.
Mr. Cheer (Grandfather of Rose Ellery) bought the school in 1916 for $1,000 and renovated it into a family home. The High school students were moved to the area of the now Brighton Public School and moved into their current school, ENSS, in 1955.
Thanks to Rose Ellery!